FIREPLACE WALL DECORATION - WALL DECORATION
Fireplace wall decoration - Paris theme decor.
Fireplace Wall Decoration
- The process or art of decorating or adorning something
- something used to beautify
- the act of decorating something (in the hope of making it more attractive)
- A thing that serves as an ornament
- an award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event
- A fireplace is an architectural structure to contain a fire for heating and, especially historically, for cooking. A fire is contained in a firebox or firepit; a chimney or other flue directs gas and particulate exhaust to escape.
- (Fireplaces) A fireplace can offer warmth, ambience, and an inviting focal point in a home. Fire provides the perfect atmosphere for social interaction, and watching the dancing flames is a mesmerizing experience.
- A place for a domestic fire, esp. a grate or hearth at the base of a chimney
- A structure surrounding such a place
- an open recess in a wall at the base of a chimney where a fire can be built; "the fireplace was so large you could walk inside it"; "he laid a fire in the hearth and lit it"; "the hearth was black with the charcoal of many fires"
- A continuous vertical brick or stone structure that encloses or divides an area of land
- Any high vertical surface or facade, esp. one that is imposing in scale
- anything that suggests a wall in structure or function or effect; "a wall of water"; "a wall of smoke"; "a wall of prejudice"; "negotiations ran into a brick wall"
- A side of a building or room, typically forming part of the building's structure
- an architectural partition with a height and length greater than its thickness; used to divide or enclose an area or to support another structure; "the south wall had a small window"; "the walls were covered with pictures"
Entire Wall....Sort Of.
Two things about this photo I wish were different. One- I need to take this shot when they do not have the tree up. Two- I need a wider lens. This pretty much shows the entire project. Two cabinets, one mantel, tin ceiling not hanging half torn down, lights properly hung in the ceiling, walls smoothed (although they still need paint....but that's another story).
copper leaves and roses
husband could not believe when I bought this at a garage sale, shiny and gold, it was quite flashy. Placed above my fireplace on a rock wall, it really just blends into the stone and looks pretty. I have started hanging things from the leaves, a glass butterfly, a metal laquered butterfly, and a big old locket with a picture of a mystery lady tucked inside
decorating with wine
decorative window headers
outdoor patio decorating
country decor style
home decor modern
small family room decorating ideas
primitive country christmas decorations
zebra christmas decorations
EGYPTIAN BATHROOM DECOR. EGYPTIAN BATHROOM « HOME » FIRST COMMUNION TABLE DECORATIONS : FIRST COMMUNION
Post a comment